Mini Suite on Discovery Princess

trbarton

Posted (edited)

I have a bid for a Mini Suite on the Discovery Princess..

I see that there is Mini Suite’s & Premium Mini Suites?

Whats the difference btw the 2?  I see about 5 different categories of Mini Suites & I assume it relates to location. 

Here's 2 photos I found but they both look the same to me. The 1st photo is a regular & the 2nd is a deluxe. 

Any photos if you stayed in one appreciated. 

Tom😀

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0237.jpeg

Edited by trbarton

7 hours ago, trbarton said:

Whats the difference btw the 2?  I see about 5 different categories of Mini Suites & I assume it relates to location. 

Here's 2 photos I found but they both look the same to me. The 1st photo is a regular & the 2nd is a deluxe. 

Tom😀

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0237.jpeg

If your bid is accepted you will love the mini on the Discovery.  We have had the opportunity to sail twice with that accommodation.  Your assumption is correct and the balcony size may be a bit larger perhaps with premium?  Hopefully someone on here will have a definitive answer.  

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Cruisintimer

13 hours ago, trbarton said:

Tom😀

IMG_0238.jpeg

IMG_0237.jpeg

The M1 Mini Suite is reserve Collection (new name for club class dining).  M1 minis are mid ship.

The M6 Mini Suites are forward facing staterooms on Lido and Marina decks (L107, L108, M107 & M108). They are reserve collection, have a separate bedroom and sitting area, and have extremely large balconies.  The balconies may be very windy when the ship is moving.

14 hours ago, trbarton said:

If you do a google search of L107 Discovery Princess, you should see photos and videos of the M6 stateroom.  The photo on the website is not accurate for that category of room.

Interiors are the same. The difference is location. The one BIG difference are the M1 & M6 mini suites. These are Reserve Class minis. The cabin layout for the M1 minis is the same as others. The difference are the extra benefits the most important of which is the Reserve Class dining. There are 4 M6 mini suites, 2 each forward on decks 15 & 16. These have different interiors, but they still receive all the Reserve Class benefits.