Drink Package Price

I know...another drink package question...but this isn't to find out if it's worth it. I've gotten on my last 3 cruises and plan to get on my next two.  Just wondering what the average rate per day has been for these drink packages on 4 night allure amd 6 night symphony.  Getting ready to book and curious what the rate is now (I know it can vary..just wanting a ballpark).

Edited by SanzD

17 minutes ago, BK79 said:

Mine is the cheapest it has been in over 6 months this morning for a Harmony 7 day in April. $72.99.

We are sailing April 28 on Harmony and we just noticed this as well

13 hours ago, SanzD said:

Was only trying to budget and determine average price these days of the package per day 

Unfortunately, the "average" bounces all over the place. I have seen it recently anywhere from $60 to $104. That would make the average $82. Depending on the ship & and sail date, you could be as much as $22 above or below that average.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:38 AM, SanzD said:

I know...another drink package question...but this isn't to find out if it's worth it. I've gotten on my last 3 cruises and plan to get on my next two.  Just wondering what the average rate per day has been for these drink packages on 4 night allure amd 6 night symphony.  Getting ready to book and curious what the rate is now (I know it can vary..just wanting a ballpark).

We had done the 6-night Symphony right when they first resumed sailing after the Covid shutdown, and it was only $42 per night, which was what we had paid on the Allure a few years before that. That was the price after the 'discount', which I recall was a BOGOHO (buy one, get one half off).

Don't think we'll see those prices again.

Edited by TheInnocentAge

With discounts to no discounts it can run between $60 to $105 per night, per person PLUS 18% gratuity added upon check-out. This depends upon the ship, sailing, and discounts.

At some point before your cruise, if you keep checking your app, they will offer the "Buy one get one at 50% off deal" or  BOGO special which comes out to 25% per person per day. Then there might be  30% off per person per day on special sales (Black Friday, holidays).

I have only seen 35% off per person per day offered occasionally when both cruisers in the same cabin are over 65. This is in most cases, maybe offered when RCI is falling behind on the future unlimited beverage quotas on a specific ship and sailing.

I think @cruiseguy1016 's suggestion of $82 per person per day plus 18% gratuities with some type of discount (say the BOGO) would get you within 10% of your bill for reasonable estimate.