removing balcony dividers ?

jgris90

Hi, 

On previous cruise lines we have been able to remove the divider between the rooms when travelling in a group, will MSC do this aswell?

Also we thought we booked connecting rooms but looks like my agent made a mistake and one room is connecting on the other side not the 2 rooms we have booked.

Another idea is if the person in the connecting room is willing can we switch on board? 

Different lines have different policies as far as removing balcony dividers but MSC seems to allow it in most cases. 

I don't know if MSC will allow people to switch staterooms and even if it is allowed, it is impossible to know if the other party is willing to move. 

Thanks for this question! I didn’t know it was possible to move balcony dividers and my sister and I have side by side balconies for our upcoming cruise in March. I’m definitely going to inquire about this! 

7 hours ago, jgris90 said:

Hi, 

On previous cruise lines we have been able to remove the divider between the rooms when travelling in a group, will MSC do this aswell?

Also we thought we booked connecting rooms but looks like my agent made a mistake and one room is connecting on the other side not the 2 rooms we have booked.

Another idea is if the person in the connecting room is willing can we switch on board? 

On the Seascape we had the butler open the divider for us.

• Thanks 1