Jubilee in Mahogany Bay.

KCfan

Hello fellow travelers! 

Who has been to Mahogany Bay?  We will be going there for the 1st time in Feb and have a few questions. 

Is the beach at Mahogany Bay exclusive to Carnival and is it walkable from the ship?  Entrance Fee?  Food?  sand fleas?

I have searched for these answers and wasn't able to find what I was looking for. 

Thanks!! Linda 

I

Mahogany Bay has a website with heaps of information including map

Yes, only guests of ships that dock there are allowed to use the amenities.  The beach is free with chairs unless you upgrade your experience. It is walkable from the ship. Or you can take the flying chairs part of the way. 

The food seems to be pretty standard excursion stuffs. There is a list of shops on the website. 

Sandfleas are individual to person, some people get eaten alive with repellent and some are not bothered at all. I recommend you go armed with a product that works for you and be happy if you don't need it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

We always travel with a small can of the Off Spray (they have a dry version that isn’t as smelly) and we spray our ankles.  We have made many friends sharing our spray as they wish they had thought to bring some.  It can definitely save your vacation.