Diaper disposal?

uneamie

My disabled brother has to wear adult pull ups due to slight urinary incontinence issues. We have small plastic bags to put individual changes in but not sure how to dispose of the plastic bags. Considering it is human waste (urine not feces),  I don't know if it would go into the general trash or would it be separated? Will they give us a specal trash container for it? How do people dispose of their babies diapers? 

I've never seen mention of babies diapers other than not to flush them so I'm thinking in the trash?  I would get those smell blocking bags you can buy on Amazon. They work very well. I wouldnt throw dirty diapers in the trash without one. Or you could ask your room steward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dexddd said:

How to get rid of them?  On our Dawn cruise one family thought it was to place outside door in the hallway.

Hmm....not sure I'd be comfortable doing that. But thanks anyway! 

7 hours ago, Smitheroo said:

I've never seen mention of babies diapers other than not to flush them so I'm thinking in the trash?  I would get those smell blocking bags you can buy on Amazon. They work very well. I wouldnt throw dirty diapers in the trash without one. Or you could ask your room steward.

Yes, we do have the smell blocking bags. I'd never put them in trash without one. I will ask our room steward. They must have a protocol for this issue.