Royal Caribbean Transfers From Porto Corsini to Ravenna

cravecruising

6 hours ago, cravecruising said:

Hi.  Does anyone know if Royal offers a transfer from the port into Ravenna?  If so, can you book it in advance or on-board?  We are staying in Ravenna for one night after our cruise ends.  Thanks.

Royal offered this shuttle in May 2023 when I was there on the Explorer.  I don’t know if you could book in advance, but I would think so since you could purchase transfer to Venice in advance.  I know you could purchase it on the ship.  It was a couple (few?) buses that ran fairly continuously to the Ravenna train station and back.  It was also picking up passengers who had arrived by train for the cruise just starting and bringing them to the ship.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Cruise20p said:

Hi following for any info boarding explorer in May staying in ravenna how to get to port.? Where is info on Rc shuttle. 

Local bus 90 leaves you 10 mins from. Port? Taxi is expensive 

Have you called Royal Caribbean to ask about purchasing a transfer to the ship from Ravenna?  In previous years, it has been available.  A shuttle bus that leaves from the back side of the train station.  It runs throughout the morning picking people up from the train and dropping off people just getting off the ship from the previous cruise.  Call Royal multiple times if you get an agent that tells you NO.  All agents don't seem to know how to figure this out.

• Like 1

Call Royal and ask as another poster mentioned.  If you get someone who says no, call back.  They do have a shuttle from the train station but not all reps are well versed in this info.  Or ask your TA.  (Again, as mentioned above.  HUCA is the mantra, Hang Up Call Again! LOL

There are not a lot of cabs in/around Ravenna so Royal's shuttle is probably the best option.