Price drop FCC on a booking that was upgraded after final payment?

I book inside and watch cabin prices.  I am past final payment on a future cruise and the balconies have dropped to a desirable price point.  I know I can just call NCL and upgrade to a balcony by paying the difference in price between my current booking and the new balcony room.  Let's say that the balcony drops another $200 per person prior to 15 days out from the sail date.  Can I still call and receive future FCC for the drop?  Thanks.

I was told by the NCL person that once you get the price drop, post-final payment, that's it. You can't call in for another. I suppose you could try and if they say no, so be it.

1 minute ago, Ellis1138 said:

I was told by the NCL person that once you get the price drop, post-final payment, that's it. You can't call in for another. I suppose you could try and if they say no, so be it.

That's not the scenario I described in the OP.  You are correct that they'll only grant FCC once.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SoloAlaska said:

Pretty sure that’s exactly what I did. Paid $62 to upgrade from interior guaranteed to OV FAS and then later on got $362 FCC when the price dropped again.

Thank you.  It sounds like the scenario that I'm facing.  Was your $62 upgrade after final payment date?  Anybody else?

Edited by ChiefMateJRK