Skipping the MDR question

Going on Radiance in a few weeks and haven't sailed Royal in awhile.  I'm used to Norwegian's freestyle dining where you don't have an assigned dinner seating.  There's a good chance I'll just hit the buffet most nights.  Do I need to tell them I won't be needing a table?

12 hours ago, KarenRB said:

Going on Radiance in a few weeks and haven't sailed Royal in awhile.  I'm used to Norwegian's freestyle dining where you don't have an assigned dinner seating.  There's a good chance I'll just hit the buffet most nights.  Do I need to tell them I won't be needing a table?

If you chose early or late seating, you will have an assigned table. If you chose My Time Dining, you will have an assigned time. If you have fixed dining, it is always a good idea to let them know on those evenings where you will dine elsewhere, so they don't delay food orders/delivery to others at your table. For MTD, not really an issue even if you never show up in the main dining room.

12 hours ago, KarenRB said:

Hi neighbor! With assigned seating yes, it's the considerate thing to do to let the staff know what nights you won't be dining in the MDR.