Adventure of the Seas thermal suite?

RCI Newbie here, with a quick question.  We're booked on the Adventure-OTS April 12 2024 sailing.  I'm starting to look at booking activities and all I can find for the Spa are massages, hair stuff and the like.  Do they have a thermal suite with hot pool, thermal lounges, steam/chill rooms, etc??  I can find no mention of a thermal zone.  Thanks

I was similarly wondering about the sauna/steam situation on Adventure.  We might be considering it soon.  I saw that it had a sauna and steam room in both changing areas.  But I had no other details.  How large are they?  Do they have windows to the outside?  Are there showers close by?  Thanks

On 1/29/2024 at 12:04 PM, JourneyMan89 said:

I was similarly wondering about the sauna/steam situation on Adventure.  We might be considering it soon.  I saw that it had a sauna and steam room in both changing areas.  But I had no other details.  How large are they?  Do they have windows to the outside?  Are there showers close by?  Thanks

Sauna and steam room on Adventure are fairly large. Steam room might fit 8 seated; sauna up to 12 maybe. The sauna has small windows to the outside with slats so people passing by on the outside cannot see in, so it's not a great view. There are two areas with showers, one right across from the steam room and sauna, and the other adjacent to the locker area (six showers in total). There's a restroom with a urinal and toilet in the locker area (men's, of course; the women's is probably different).

• Like 1