Seashore Oceanview Cabins

CruisnDeb

All of the Seashore oceanview cabins are on deck 5.  Has noise been a problem in these cabins?  I'm concerned being under the theater, Times Square, near the atrium, and I'm unsure about what I would be over on deck 4.  Please let me know your experience with this deck, and if you remember, what cabin you were in. TIA.

I was in 5026.  I had booming bass from the theater, occasional patter of feet during shows, and moving around of props after the show.  But it ended maybe 11pm.  I was also just above a loading hatch, could watch pallets of Acqua Panna being loaded in Port Canaveral.  I was okay.  EM

• Thanks 1

I was in one of the square accessible cabins, I think like 5066.  There was a constant background droning noise from the engines but not overwhelming, more like a loud white noise machine.   Surprisingly we didn't get much noise from the nearby atrium shows.  Definitely close the curtains at night because you may find people walking around on the pier right outside your window in the morning. 

• Thanks 1