Picture of the electric outlet on the epic

I am going to be on the epic the 18th, and I'm looking for a description of the electric outlet in a inside cabin. I am looking to buy a multi plug adapter (non surge protector) that plugs into the outlet(no cord)

In one of the comment  of the adapter I was looking at, they said it did not work on ncl

I wad wondering if there was something special about their outlets.

Thanks in advance

Don

1 hour ago, diverdon48371 said:

I am going to be on the epic the 18th, and I'm looking for a description of the electric outlet in a inside cabin. I am looking to buy a multi plug adapter (non surge protector) that plugs into the outlet(no cord)

In one of the comment  of the adapter I was looking at, they said it did not work on ncl

Thanks in advance

Don

All NCL ships (and most ships of all major cruise lines) have standard U.S. outlets and current available.

4 hours ago, diverdon48371 said:

Thanks in advance

Don

most NCL ships also have a standard European plug in the room so just buy or bring a proper European adapter. that plug is usefull for phones or whatnot.

most likely you will have 2 or 3 north american outlets and 1 European outlet. 

5 hours ago, diverdon48371 said:

Thanks in advance

Don

NCL allows you to bring extension cords. 

NOTE: the outlets are under the desk. You will want a power strip to bring power to the desktop. In Balcony rooms on the Epic (not your room) outlets are inside the desk cabinet.