Just off Symphony

We were on this sailing as well. It was a great cruise. The usual congestion at the elevators, but I don't think that can be avoided, unless you are up for the stairs, which we did choose several times. 

We ate at Playmakers for the first time. It was really good. I made the mistake of ordering the onion ring app. My wife doesn't eat them, so we ended up taking 1/2 the order back to our cabin!

We also tried Johnny Rockets for breakfast one morning. We'll definitely make that something we plan on for our cruises from now on.  

We booked Symphony again next year. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NoShoes2 said:

We were on this sailing as well. It was a great cruise. The usual congestion at the elevators, but I don't think that can be avoided, unless you are up for the stairs, which we did choose several times. 

We ate at Playmakers for the first time. It was really good. I made the mistake of ordering the onion ring app. My wife doesn't eat them, so we ended up taking 1/2 the order back to our cabin!

We also tried Johnny Rockets for breakfast one morning. We'll definitely make that something we plan on for our cruises from now on.  

We'd like to try Playmakers for the Super Bowl this weekend but probably no chance of getting a seat.  Somebody said they might charge for seats.  We have never tried Johnny R's for breakfast but might give it a go next week.  Any other places that you enjoyed?

35 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

We'd like to try Playmakers for the Super Bowl this weekend but probably no chance of getting a seat.  Somebody said they might charge for seats.  We have never tried Johnny R's for breakfast but might give it a go next week.  Any other places that you enjoyed?

They aired the conference championship games at the aqua theatre, so you could get your Johnny Rockets to go and watch the game on the big screen. 

The game starts during early seating in the MDR, so that might help reduce the crowds a bit. 

39 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

We enjoyed to Solarium Bistro for breakfast as well. We spent a few super lazy days going from the Bistro, to the Solarium lounge chairs, and back into the Bistro for lunch. 

I think the Johnny Rockets breakfast was better, but the Solarium was very easy and less crowded than the Windjammer. There was also, no line at Johnny Rockets. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NoShoes2 said:

Regarding Playmakers, if I order wings and only want drumettes, will they accommodate that request? 

4 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Regarding Playmakers, if I order wings and only want drumettes, will they accommodate that request? 

Everything is a la carte 

Edited by NoShoes2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 11:56 AM, RWMike said:

We'd love to hear more about your cruise. We'll be on the same 8 night in April.

Any questions, I will try to answer...I can tell you embarkation was a breeze!!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 12:13 PM, TeamCan said:

Great picture!  Glad you had a great cruise!  We're on the same 8 day in 3 weeks... super excited!

llooking forward to hearing how you liked it

18 hours ago, RWMike said:

We have been used to more port intensive cruises.

5 sea days seems like a lot.

What are some of your favorite things to do to pass the time?

Explore the ship, do the water slides, zip line, putt putt, ride the abyss, drink, relax....so much to do.

• Like 1