REGENT SPLENDOR

8 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

I really don't know but it was poor form to not be away of holiday's where you cannot berth.  Especially when people don't find out until they have boarded.  How could regent not be aware of this?  (But wait I guess they weren't aware of the NZ biofouling regulations either.) If you think the way regent handled these situations, then Some would say you are wearing rose-colored glasses.  

I made no statement of approval. I am just amazed that you think a cruise line would cancel a berthing months out to not incur the cost and then not tell the guests until they boarded. That would be fraud.

4 minutes ago, Pcardad said:

I made no statement of approval. I am just amazed that you think a cruise line would cancel a berthing months out to not incur the cost and then not tell the guests until they boarded. That would be fraud.

They obviously had time to print up the itinerary with this change prior to sailing, so why no email.  It would be fraud if they were sued for it.  My point is I'm seeing lots of comments of unusual changes and missed ports out of regent.  I don't know why but it is becoming a trend.

9 minutes ago, Lonedaddy said:

They obviously had time to print up the itinerary with this change prior to sailing, so why no email.  It would be fraud if they were sued for it.  My point is I'm seeing lots of comments of unusual changes and missed ports out of regent.  I don't know why but it is becoming a trend.

I see it across the board from all cruise lines.....and they print all their documents right onboard.