Iona mdr's

delgirl

When I was on cruise personaliser I noticed on the mdr page it said no booking required. Does that mean we can just turn up or does it mean you don't prebook. Must admit I thought it was the former. Don't want to be bothered with a phone as we usually lock them in the safe.

I think it is freedom dining in all the Iona’s  main dining rooms so just turn up when you wish or join the virtual queue on the app

Occasionally you may have to wait for a specific table size or ask for a buzzer 

3 hours ago, delgirl said:

When I was on cruise personaliser I noticed on the mdr page it said no booking required. Does that mean we can just turn up or does it mean you don't prebook. Must admit I thought it was the former. Don't want to be bothered with a phone as we usually lock them in the safe.

On Iona recently they had 2 queues, 1 for walk ins and 1 for virtual queuers. The walk in queue was inevitably longer and lots of buzzers being handed out. I think a lot depends on how big the party is and what time you want to eat. We like a table for 2 but if you are happy to share you usually don’t wait too long.