Trying to do online check in - problem with "Vacation Add On" for my wife

It's 21 days until we sail. Everything is done online, NCL.com even says we're both checked in, but I cannot print eDoc/boarding passes.

Below is the note that keeps popping up. I have no idea what a "Booksafe Travel Protection and other add-ins" are. She does not have her own NCL login ID. I completed not adding any of the extras such as travel insurance, more Wifi, drinks, etc for myself. However, when I check her in, the ability to check "No" or whatever is not there.

Anyone know the secret to getting eDocs? I plan to call NCL tomorrow, but do not look forward to spending a couple of hours on hold.😳

Doug

NCL check in KR - Vacation Add On.JPG

Edited by PaperSniper4
edit

2 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

It's 21 days until we sail. Everything is done online, NCL.com even says we're both checked in, but I cannot print eDoc/boarding passes.

If the system shows that you are "both checked in", then you are all set.

This is usually shown by green check marks next to everything.

It typically takes about 24hrs for the Edocs to be available.

If you did this today, check back tomorrow and you'll be able to download those.

6 minutes ago, cheersforbeers said:

Call the pre cruise number, someone always answers in a reasonable amount of time, at least they did for us. Hope you get help. Enjoy you cruise 

Try this number 866-625-6086, hope it helps

I recall getting the exact same message popping up when trying to check in Mrs. Schmoopie a couple of years ago. It eventually went away and I was able to complete check in for both of us. But your post brought back not-so-good memories of NCL goofiness.

Thanks to all you kind folks who replied. I did call NCL, they answered quickly, and the agent said the records showed we were both checked in, and to try to print the documents tomorrow. I was amazed someone answered the phone so quickly!

Ha, if you think NCL has a corner on goofiness, you are so very wrong!😎 I would not even know where to begin to describe the issues I've had with Princess, HAL and Celebrity. 😁

Doug

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Thanks to all you kind folks who replied. I did call NCL, they answered quickly, and the agent said the records showed we were both checked in, and to try to print the documents tomorrow. I was amazed someone answered the phone so quickly!

Ha, if you think NCL has a corner on goofiness, you are so very wrong!😎 I would not even know where to begin to describe the issues I've had with Princess, HAL and Celebrity. 😁

Doug

Doug,
Glad it worked out. I download our edocs to my iPhone. Haven’t needed to print physically, just a thought. Enjoy y’all’s cruise

3 hours ago, cheersforbeers said:

Doug,
Glad it worked out. I download our edocs to my iPhone. Haven’t needed to print physically, just a thought. Enjoy y’all’s cruise

I am old....old, old school! Never leave anything on an electronic device if it's possible to print. Only exceptions for cruises are those 15 page insurance documents and the like!

Doug

14 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

I am old....old, old school! Never leave anything on an electronic device if it's possible to print. Only exceptions for cruises are those 15 page insurance documents and the like!

Doug

We’re old also, I remembe4 big Chief tablets and number 2 pencils. Enjoy your cruise