Boarding advice Escape

RM

We are sailing soon and need advice on what to do first upon boarding. We booked late so we weren't able to make reservations for our Free at Sea dinners. Do I do that when we first board? Where do you do this? Thanks 

You have a few options. First, and IMO easiest, is to use the large touchscreens located in the elevator/stairway area on each deck.(I would recommend going to a deck besides 6/7/8 which will be busy early in the embarkation process. Walk up the stairs to a random deck that is all cabins and use the screen there. Fewer people will be there using the screens). The screens are relatively self explanatory- you choose the dining tab, select restaurants, party size and available seating time-scan your key card and PRESTO-you’re booked. Another option is to locate the restaurant reservation desk on embarkation day and make your reservations there. Someone here will weigh in as to its current location on the Escape. If memory serves me it was at Teppanyaki when I last sailed Escape. Third, you can use the app on your phone after boarding. I find this the most complicated and least reliable method. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The very FIRST thing I do once I board is to check in at my Muster Station.  Just takes a matter of a few minutes.  After that I make whatever dinner reservations I may need, then check on what theater reservations that need to be made then it is off to explore.

Enjoy your cruise

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MCMC100 said:

You have a few options. First, and IMO easiest, is to use the large touchscreens located in the elevator/stairway area on each deck.(I would recommend going to a deck besides 6/7/8 which will be busy early in the embarkation process. Walk up the stairs to a random deck that is all cabins and use the screen there. Fewer people will be there using the screens). The screens are relatively self explanatory- you choose the dining tab, select restaurants, party size and available seating time-scan your key card and PRESTO-you’re booked. Another option is to locate the restaurant reservation desk on embarkation day and make your reservations there. Someone here will weigh in as to its current location on the Escape. If memory serves me it was at Teppanyaki when I last sailed Escape. Third, you can use the app on your phone after boarding. I find this the most complicated and least reliable method. 

It was in Headliners on embarkation day a few weeks ago.

• Thanks 1