NO Airport restaurant

AzCruiseGurl

On 2/17/2024 at 8:47 AM, AzCruiseGurl said:

Hi 🙋‍♀️,  wondering if there are any good New Orleans  food restaurants at the airport? 

Want to get one last red beans and rice/ Gumbo before we leave. 

Thank you 

It's much better than it used to be since the major renovations opened. The NO airport used to be about as exciting as a Greyhound Bus station. 

The Dooky Chase family have Leah's Kitchen in C Terminal which is most likely what you are looking for based on what you said. They also have a burger joint on in the B Terminal which I enjoyed. 

Keep in mind though that all of these are being cooked and prepared by third party airport concessionaires that the restaurants licence their names to so the quality isn't going to be as high as it is in town.

Personally our favorite NO departure ritual is having jazz brunch at Arnaud's with several martinis, eggs benedict, and some tableside Bananas Foster on the way out of town before we get to the airport. Way better than anything you'll get at the airport itself... 

• Like 1

I agree with Princeton. My son works at the airport and gets a discount at the restaurants. After a few experiences he started packing his own. Not so much the quality but the prices.