Are deals combinable?

carsimann

I've got the credit from the canceled Toulon to Miami cruise.  10% off for 2025, or 20% off for 2024.  Question is, if I paid in full for  a nonrefundable 20% off fare in 2025, do I get the 20% off for that promotion, plus the 10% off for rebooking and using my credit from  the canceled cruise ? 

1 hour ago, carsimann said:

I've got the credit from the canceled Toulon to Miami cruise.  10% off for 2025, or 20% off for 2024.  Question is, if I paid in full for  a nonrefundable 20% off fare in 2025, do I get the 20% off for that promotion, plus the 10% off for rebooking and using my credit from  the canceled cruise ? 

I read the terms and it appears doable but it is wise to have your TA check with Crystal to confirm this than for us to speculate.  As you note in your example it would be for 2025 for the offer that involved paying in full.

Keith 

On 2/18/2024 at 12:01 AM, carsimann said:

Hi.  I was also on the Toulon to Miami cruise.  You indicate that you received 20% off for a 2024 cruise.  However, the offer I received was for 15% off for a 2024 cruise.  Could you share any details about your offer -- how you received it; whether it was from a notification from Crystal; whether you would be willing to share any such a notification; etc.   Perhaps it's something I could pursue via my travel agent.  Thanks for any help you might provide.