Monarch JS+ Shampoos, Soaps, etc....???

I have read that the JS and above have shampoo, conditioner, etc...already in the cabin. As we are only going for 3 days, are they GOOD enough quality that I can leave my bottles at home? I'm not designer fancy but I also don't want to wash my hair in a men's room sink! So I'd be curious to hear from folks that actually used these products for a few days and how they measured up. Also if they have bath gel, how was that?

Even the lowly inside cabins have shampoo and shower soap provided. I have no idea what the JR suites provide, as far as product, it may be the same stuff as the regular cabins.

Unless you don't really care what you use on your hair, take your own toiletries. If you have a haircut appointment before you go, ask your stylist for samples.

I usually just put away what they provide, vacation (for me) is not a time to be experimenting with different products. I do use their shower gel for hand washing and laundry in the sink.

I was surprised at the high quality of the items provided. Not only do you get shampoo and shower gel but you'll also find lotion, cottonballs, and Q-tips. There may have been a couple others, but I can't remember what they were.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. Pack super light, have fun and don't worry about it.

Have fun!

Archived