Help for Wedding Proposal.

jlandryst

I've got a trip planned on the MSC Seashore in the Yacht Club from July 4th to 7th, and I'm going to pop the question to my girlfriend during our time aboard. I'm reaching out to this wonderful community for some creative ideas and handy tips to make this proposal as smooth as possible.

Thanks

I doubt this will be viewed as the most romantic, but I was present as a gentleman popped the question as he and his gentleman partner were checking in for an MSC cruise. All the check-in agents started applauding and cheering and us fellow guests joined in. He actually gave a ring at the check-in counter.

Since you will be in Yacht Club get in touch with the Yacht Club Director for your cruise. My personal suggestion is if your itinerary includes Ocean Cay consider an area there. Since the cruise you will be on does include Ocean Cay, maybe the lighthouse or the point across the channel from the wedding pavilion. The only kicker on Ocean Cay is the possibility that you wont get in due to weather. Another option is the Bridge of Sighs on the aft of the ship. It’s quite a big photo op area.  The YC Concierge will be able to arrange all things from photographer to flowers to beverages. On MSC Seashore the email for the YC Director is YCDirector@mscseashore.com. The YC Director will likely forward to the Concierge or the Head Butler.