fresh squeezed OJ apex

coopster

going on the apex in 2 weeks trying to find where I can find fresh squeezed orange juice while on the ship not a fan of the oj from the machine.I I will not have access to blu or luminare and not concerned about price tia

Edited by coopster

10 minutes ago, coopster said:

going on the apex in 2 weeks trying to find where I can find fresh squeezed orange juice while on the ship not a fan of the oj from the machine. tia

We had fresh squeezed OJ on the Apex last September in both Luminae and the Suites enhanced room service menu. I believe any place else, if available, you have to pay for it or have the PDP. Was the same for us in January on the Edge in Australia.

Edited by terrydtx

1 hour ago, coopster said:

going on the apex in 2 weeks trying to find where I can find fresh squeezed orange juice while on the ship not a fan of the oj from the machine.I I will not have access to blu or luminare and not concerned about price tia

This is the fresh pressed juices at The Spa Cafe. Deck 14 port side near/in the solarium. 

IMG_0332.png

Not sailing on the Apex until later this year but on other ships it is in the Spa cafe.  We usually walk through and pick one up on our way to the breakfast buffet or stop by after eating breakfast in the MDR.  It is fresh squeezed but it isn't squeezed to order.  They have containers of the already squeezed fresh fruit that they either blend or pour straight into a glass.  If you have the premium beverage package (regular or zero proof) it is covered otherwise it is charged to your card.  

They have 3 types of OJ on Celebrity. 

1.   Regular = Frozen Concentrate

2.  Premium =  Fresh Squeezed at a factory and similar to that you find in the refrigerated section of    the Grocery Store

3.  Fresh Squeezed -   Only available at Luminae, Retreat Lounge,  Blu and the CC Elite+ Breakfast.

I had this explained by the waitress who had to get up at 4:00 each morning to prepare the fresh squeezed.    She actually told me how many pitchers she squeezed for each location but of course don't remember that detail. 

I have tried the fresh pressed OJ at Spa Cafe and really wasn't impressed.  Not sure how they prepare theirs.   Possibly I would have enjoyed it without all the other stuff they mix in it.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

3.  Fresh Squeezed -   Only available at Luminae, Retreat Lounge,  Blu and the CC Elite+ Breakfast.

Jim, on the Edge last month we also got the fresh squeezed OJ with our Retreat Room service menu for breakfast.  I know it was fresh because my wife complained about the amount of pulp in it, I prefer the pulp in my fresh OJ. We have an orange tree in our back yard and every fall we have fresh squeezed OJ every morning.😁

2 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Jim, on the Edge last month we also got the fresh squeezed OJ with our Retreat Room service menu for breakfast.  I know it was fresh because my wife complained about the amount of pulp in it, I prefer the pulp in my fresh OJ. We have an orange tree in our back yard and every fall we have fresh squeezed OJ every morning.😁

You are correct.   I remember always getting it with Room Service while in a Suite.   Didn't think of that.