Does this look like a good option for train tickets?

It's not an overly generous amount of time but it should be okay as you're on the Frecce train from Civitavecchia so you'll be arriving without the long walk to the main platforms (which occurs with the Regional trains from Civi).

My question to you would be: what are you going to do in Civi until 11:25?  Most ships kick you off around 9-9:30 at latest.

11 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

It's not an overly generous amount of time but it should be okay as you're on the Frecce train from Civitavecchia so you'll be arriving without the long walk to the main platforms (which occurs with the Regional trains from Civi).

My question to you would be: what are you going to do in Civi until 11:25?  Most ships kick you off around 9-9:30 at latest.

True, when I buy the tickets I was going to try for 10am. Some earlier options were for a connection in Pisa and with a longer travel time. 

If you book entirely through Trenitalia and go for the 9:25 Frecce from Civitavecchia you'd be in Florence (S.M. Novella) at 12:11. Trenitalia allows just 17 minutes between trains, as both use the main track head so it would be a short, fast walk from one to the other.  You could force a longer gap if you want one by booking a later train to Florence, the next Frecce would be at 10:50, arriving at 12:27.

You could also look to book the Rome to Florence segment with Italotreno, they have departures at 10:40 (arrives 12:17) or at 10:55 (arrives 12:31).

15 hours ago, euro cruiser said:

If you book entirely through Trenitalia and go for the 9:25 Frecce from Civitavecchia you'd be in Florence (S.M. Novella) at 12:11. Trenitalia allows just 17 minutes between trains, as both use the main track head so it would be a short, fast walk from one to the other.  You could force a longer gap if you want one by booking a later train to Florence, the next Frecce would be at 10:50, arriving at 12:27.

You could also look to book the Rome to Florence segment with Italotreno, they have departures at 10:40 (arrives 12:17) or at 10:55 (arrives 12:31).

Appears to be the best option. If I choose the 9:25 departure, I should probably get off the ship by 8 I’m guessing. Looks like I need to walk 15 minutes or take a bus if it’s available. 

That will be more than enough time.  Depending on where your ship is berthed, you may not be allowed to walk.  If you are at the new terminal it's about a mile and a half on foot to the train station.  Or, for 6 euro, you can use the Port Mobility shuttle bus from the terminal directly to the train station.