Move up and premium beverage program

rinshin

Sorry if this has been discussed previously.  We received our move up email and plan to put in our bids trying not to overbid for what we have already paid versus current suite prices being offered. 

Few questions please.  We have premium beverage package and for our 13 day cruise that was about extra $910 pp.  Royal suites and up have beverages included?  If yes, will we get refunded if we win Royal suite and up? Other suites, the beverages are not included except in the suite lounge?  

Your input much appreciated by this elite member who has not cruised with Celebrity in over 13 plus years. We are very behind in everything Celebrity now and feel very much like a new cruiser.  

You will not get a refund for the Drink Package.   You will however get 2 Liters of Premium Liquor with your room and drinks in Retreat will be free.   YOu will also get unlimited specialty dining and free laundry

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

You will not get a refund for the Drink Package.   You will however get 2 Liters of Premium Liquor with your room and drinks in Retreat will be free.   YOu will also get unlimited specialty dining and free laundry

Thank  you, that helps.  I am not seeing min bid and max bid in our offer that I thought I read previously by others regarding move up bids.   What I am seeing is a slide with price in the far right corner with ?.  Does not show min or max, just the price change as you move the slider.  Is this bid amount I am previously reading about? 

48 minutes ago, rinshin said:

Thank  you, that helps.  I am not seeing min bid and max bid in our offer that I thought I read previously by others regarding move up bids.   What I am seeing is a slide with price in the far right corner with ?.  Does not show min or max, just the price change as you move the slider.  Is this bid amount I am previously reading about? 

When you first move the slider the bid price shown will start at their set minimum amount, and will increase as you move the slider left to right. It will stop at their set maximum bid amount. You cannot bid lower or higher than the amounts on the slider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NanaPam00 said:

When you first move the slider the bid price shown will start at their set minimum amount, and will increase as you move the slider left to right. It will stop at their set maximum bid amount. You cannot bid lower or higher than the amounts on the slider.

Got it. Thank you.  

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

We had three weeks of move-ups on the Ascent.  We had bought the premium drink package (pre move up) for the first two, received a refund (post move up) and received premium beverage package for those two weeks. This was for a Sky Suite and an Edge Villa.  The third week we booked on board and then bought an upgrade to a Sky Suite shortly after the ship had sailed, we did not get the premium beverage.  We had not purchased premium wifi for any of the three weeks, but did receive it in the Edge Villa.  Just pointing out that Celebrity is a bit inconsistent.   

• Like 1

According to the Celebrity website you do NOT get any beverage package or WiFi with a Move-Up bid to a suite.

Free specialty dining only comes with the higher end suites.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rinshin said:

Sorry if this has been discussed previously.  We received our move up email and plan to put in our bids trying not to overbid for what we have already paid versus current suite prices being offered. 

Few questions please.  We have premium beverage package and for our 13 day cruise that was about extra $910 pp.  Royal suites and up have beverages included?  If yes, will we get refunded if we win Royal suite and up? Other suites, the beverages are not included except in the suite lounge?  

Your input much appreciated by this elite member who has not cruised with Celebrity in over 13 plus years. We are very behind in everything Celebrity now and feel very much like a new cruiser.  

Celebrity makes this very difficult.  You might want to contact your TA for a definitive answer.  If you don't have a TA, you will get an answer faster through a chat on Celebrity's website than a phone call.  Type in "live agent" immediately.  Once the chat is finished, copy, paste and print (or send yourself an email) of the chat and take it onboard to prove the information you received.  From my personal experience, Celebrity loves to say, once you're onboard, "We have no control over what the shore side team does or says."

• Like 1