GoPort Snooze, Park, Cruise not available for Disney Treasure?

So we are driving down to Port Canaveral in February for an upcoming cruise on the Disney Treasure 2/8/25. It seams the only package available offered by GoPort to get to and from the port is the Fly, Snooze, Cruise packages in Orlando. The dates I put in are only showing the Canaveral Mardi Gras with hotels in and around Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach where we want to stay at. I want to stay in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area and not Orlando. Any suggestions as where else to try to find hotels that offer this type of package?

On 3/1/2024 at 6:34 AM, MMfan14 said:

So we are driving down to Port Canaveral in February for an upcoming cruise on the Disney Treasure 2/8/25. It seams the only package available offered by GoPort to get to and from the port is the Fly, Snooze, Cruise packages in Orlando. The dates I put in are only showing the Canaveral Mardi Gras with hotels in and around Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach where we want to stay at. I want to stay in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area and not Orlando. Any suggestions as where else to try to find hotels that offer this type of package?

We are staying in Titusville, a lot cheaper than Port Canaveral prices. Only a 30 minute drive to port parking.

• 3 weeks later...

That’s because GoPort only offers parking for Carnival Mardi Gras at their facility near the port. I would recommend finding a cheaper hotel in Titusville or Melbourne and booking a parking/shuttle package through another provider, as the hotels that offer a package are very pricey.  Though I’ve noticed that several don’t service Disney cruises. I couldn’t tell you why that is. 

Parked at a hotel in Titusville last November for an MSC cruise and then parked at the port even thought it was much more expensive for the convenience. 

Thinking about using GoPort for a June Mardi Gras cruise since their prices and video look very good. But still trying to find reviews of GoPort to make sure everything is as good as it seems since I had not previously heard of them.