Tips included on classic beverage & wifi pkg?

When you get the all included package with classic beverage & wifi do you have to pay an extra separate price for tips? If you upgrade to the premium package do you pay extra for tips also? Thanks everyone

9 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

When you get the all included package with classic beverage & wifi do you have to pay an extra separate price for tips? If you upgrade to the premium package do you pay extra for tips also? Thanks everyone

Tips are added to the purchase of both drink packages.  Cruise staff gratuity can be added during the booking process or will be added to your account on board.  You don’t tip on the WiFi package.

No. Tips are included. If you upgrade to premium, 20% gratuity is added to upgrade price.

If you have classic and purchase a drink over the $10 limit, you will pay difference + 20%.

Extra tipping is optional.

The classic beverage package includes tips for classic beverages.  If you upgrade to premium, you will pay tips on that upgrade.  If you purchase a drink above your drink package, you pay tips on the difference between your package limit and the price of the drink.

Crew gratuities (for housekeeping, restaurant staff, etc.) are completely separate.  You can either pre-pay those or they will be automatically added to your account daily once on board.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. So to make sure I understand this correctly, since our cruise package included the classic beverage package I will NOT have to pay a separate price for tips. Is that correct?

Also our TA included tips as part of our package.

The last time we cruised- pre pandemic we didn't have to pay extra tips for the classic beverage package. We did upgrade to premium so understand we will have to pay the extra for tips.

We got OBC from our TA. Do I have to wait till I get onboard to use it to upgrade to the premier package? Do Captains club member still get 10% off? Do I need to call celebrity directly to get the discount? Or have my TA do it?

Same things for specialty dining with OBC. Can I make a reservation now or do I have to wait till on baord to use TA OBC?

Cruising is sure different from the old days when we started cruising! I miss the midnight chocolate buffet!

2 minutes ago, catspaw1 said:

Thanks everyone. So to make sure I understand this correctly, since our cruise package included the classic beverage package I will NOT have to pay a separate price for tips. Is that correct?

Also our TA included tips as part of our package.

The last time we cruised- pre pandemic we didn't have to pay extra tips for the classic beverage package. We did upgrade to premium so understand we will have to pay the extra for tips.  Tips are already included, they are added in at the time of purchse for both packages.  No need to tip additional unless you want to double tip

We got OBC from our TA. Do I have to wait till I get onboard to use it to upgrade to the premier package? Do Captains club member still get 10% off? Do I need to call celebrity directly to get the discount? Or have my TA do it?  OBC from a TA does not show until you are on-board, thus not spendable until then

Same things for specialty dining with OBC. Can I make a reservation now or do I have to wait till on baord to use TA OBC?  You can reserve now but you'll pay (or use Celebrity OBC if you have it) and as soon as you board go to any maitre'd and use the TA OBC, may take a day or two to be returned to your CC

Cruising is sure different from the old days when we started cruising! I miss the midnight chocolate buffet!

11 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

That is correct, ONLY if all your drinks chosen are included with the classic package. Otherwise post #3 nails it for you. 😉