What Happened to the Buffet?

Doesn’t the MDR and World Marketplace have similar menus each day? I realize the Marketplace has more food options than the MDR. Curious what it will be when we set sail on the Caribbean Princess in November 2025. Cost saving measures by Princess? Is the “family style” menu for lunch and dinner?

On 3/9/2024 at 10:29 AM, Paula_MacFan said:

We were on the Regal in January and there was a section in the 'buffet' for kids, with chicken fingers, French fries, and other kid-friendly foods.  Maybe that's part of what they are referring to?  'Something for everyone' in an easy to access venue.....

Edit to add -- here's the same notice we got on the Regal that I posted in my semi-live from thread.  Same terminology as the one posted by the OP for Sapphire.  

20240123_094719.jpg.c559817bdaee099d99b6d9cc43269ea5.jpg

I do like the way this flyer states what each nights theme/specialties are in the buffet, so we can see if any favorite foods are being offered each evening. 

Lorie 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rncath11 said:

Doesn’t the MDR and World Marketplace have similar menus each day? I realize the Marketplace has more food options than the MDR. Curious what it will be when we set sail on the Caribbean Princess in November 2025. Cost saving measures by Princess? Is the “family style” menu for lunch and dinner?

It is just a word. No changes should be anticipated except for a list what features food is available in addition to the usual things

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rncath11 said:

The MDR and buffet have totally different menus. One is a sit down restaurant and one is a serve yourself buffet