Scarlet Lady cruise terminal in Barcelona to Barcelona Airport (BCN)

So, we are not booked in a Rock Star or Mega Rock Star cabin, and according to Sailor Services are not eligible for any VV shuttle to the airport.

I am trying to figure out other ways to accomplish this.  I did see that a company Moventis provides this service for €16, but don't know which of the 7 terminals the Scarlet Lady will dock.  (The Port de Barcelona website provides the error message "No data available in table" when researching ship arrivals.)

Can you help?  We don't mind taking trains, buses, taxis or Ubers!

Thanks !

Posted (edited)

From the terminal to the airport last September there was a flat rate taxi fee, but I don’t recall how much it was. Can book taxi on the FreeNow app or just get one from the rank.

Edited by jon81uk

There is a flat rate taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal for 39 Euros.  THat cost is per taxi, not per person, and the fee includes all the applicable surcharges.  Be sure any quote from a private company includes them!  We were at Terminal A last year.  The drivers will all know where the ship will be!  It will NOT be at the WTC, which  does not have the surcharges and is a little closer. I can let you know in a few weeks when we arrive.....but while history is a good guess, the terminal operators can change the terminal any ship uses for various reasons, much as airport gates can change.

18 hours ago, We_like_to_cruise said:

So, we are not booked in a Rock Star or Mega Rock Star cabin, and according to Sailor Services are not eligible for any VV shuttle to the airport.

I am trying to figure out other ways to accomplish this.  I did see that a company Moventis provides this service for €16, but don't know which of the 7 terminals the Scarlet Lady will dock.  (The Port de Barcelona website provides the error message "No data available in table" when researching ship arrivals.)

Can you help?  We don't mind taking trains, buses, taxis or Ubers!

Thanks !

Hello

Taxi, just taxi and do not worry about it.

there's a fix rate from the harbour to the airport in Barcelona.

Almost sure you will not need to book it but just going to the taxi stand and get first available taxi.

Have a look here for further information