Tortola with babies

Dee1161

Hello

I am taking my 2 granddaughters, ages 3 and 1 and 1/2 on a Disney cruise next month. Excursions are limited because the youngest one is not yet 2. Any ideas on what to do with 2 babies? Their parents (my daughter and her husband) will also be going.  We have not been to Tortola yet so I am unfamiliar with the island. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Dee1161 said:

Hello

I am taking my 2 granddaughters, ages 3 and 1 and 1/2 on a Disney cruise next month. Excursions are limited because the youngest one is not yet 2. Any ideas on what to do with 2 babies? Their parents (my daughter and her husband) will also be going.  We have not been to Tortola yet so I am unfamiliar with the island. 

Thanks!

As a thought, consider a day at Brewers Beach.  It’s a long very quiet sandy beach, plenty of room to play, great views.  Beds have seen better days, but functional.  No problem with of cabs to/from

Or totally off piste idea…. How about a visit to a pre-school play group? Where little ones can interact (and play/learn) with groups of the same ages from the Isalnd.  Who knows, this may be a start to a friendship or two.

Willow’s is one, but don’t 100% know if they would, but feel they might welcome visitors.  Worth an ask on faceache?

https://www.facebook.com/willowsbvi/?locale=en_GB

One concern for most parents with babies is the transportation options without baby seats. A shared safari taxi would not do. There should be sedan taxis with baby seats available, although two may be hard to find unless the driver borrows one. But then room for 6 passengers is a problem…

AC’s Taxi provides private island tours, etc in nice vans if you want to consider that?

if you just want to wait until you arrive and find suitable transportation to Brewers or CJB you should be fine. The ladies at the information area can help guide you.,,