Caribbean Princess Time of Shows

Hi, we're going on the Caribbean Princess at the beginning of June 2024 and we want to make some dinner reservations. However, we'd like to know whether there is just one show a night and what time it starts to avoid booking mealtimes that clash with the show. Grateful for any information about this.

Just now, Muffinz said:

is this the same ship wide?

we are on Crown Princess in December and would also like to make dinner reservations based on the show times

It can vary depending on port calls.   Easiest with anytime dining.  Only wait is the first night as a bit chaotic and just after each show gets out.

4 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

It can vary depending on port calls.   Easiest with anytime dining.  Only wait is the first night as a bit chaotic and just after each show gets out.

This.h

As stated above the "normal" times are 7:30 and 9:30. If there is going to be a change due to port schedules it will be listed in the Patter and announced by the Cruise Director both at shows in the Theater and on The Wake Show.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

thanks - I don't think we can book / reserve anything until we've made final payment? - I think I read something on here a month or so ago

We have an upcoming TA on the Regal in April. We made our dining reservations for 5:40 well before the entertainment schedule was available thinking we would be able to attend the 7:30 show in the main theater. The shows are scheduled for 7:00 and 9:00 throughout the cruise. I haven’t seen shows scheduled this early in the past. 

19 minutes ago, Seaspartan said:

We have an upcoming TA on the Regal in April. We made our dining reservations for 5:40 well before the entertainment schedule was available thinking we would be able to attend the 7:30 show in the main theater. The shows are scheduled for 7:00 and 9:00 throughout the cruise. I haven’t seen shows scheduled this early in the past. 

D'Oh! We also make our dinner reservations at that time for the same reason. We sail in 13 days. Just checked the schedule and our shows are at the "usual" times. I would be peeved if they had been scheduled for 7 & 9. Perhaps you can get earlier dining once you board - if that works for you. It can't hurt to ask.