Boxing Ring

trippingpara

My wife and I train in Krav Maga and this will be the longest that we have been away from our training since we started over 6 years ago.  We're pretty stoked to see that Virgin has a boxing ring on Deck 16 where we could potentially practice sparring.  But we would rather not fill our luggage with our sparring gear.  Does Virgin offer gear for this?  If so, do they clean them?  Or are you expected to bring your own gear?  We have 12 sea days on our upcoming cruise so being able to train and spar some would be awesome. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Cloud9 Bob said:

Ive only seen it used once by a gal using some sort of boxing glove? Not sure if it was hers or not.

That's exactly what I was going to say.....I've only seen it used once by a woman who appeared to be doing some sort of shadow boxing.  Not sure where the gloves came from.

There might be some stuff in the Training Camp workout space next to it, maybe look for a video on YouTube that shows that space? Or find out who the Balancer in the Happenings Cast is on your trip and reach out to them on Instagram to ask. VV Insider has lists of the current Happenings Cast for each ship, or there are also generic Instagram accounts for the cast on each ship.