No Beetlejuice on Viva???

I just saw someone mention in a post on another NCL thread that Beetlejuice has been canceled on future Viva sailings?  I very much hope they are mistaken as it is one of the reasons we booked that ship (in spite of the price!).  Can anyone say if this is true or not?  It is still shown on our June cruise but that doesn't mean much as they are still advertising that Donna Summer is on the Prima.

unless i'm  mistaken, beetlejuice and donna are both still on their respective ships.

people start rumors when online booking is unavailable or after a performance or two gets canceled on an individual sailing. but i have heard nothing about beetlejuice being permanently removed from the viva. (although it wouldn't surprise me if it happened within the next year... beetlejuice was the last of the big shows NCL ordered up before they shifted direction.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Travelling2Some said:

Yes, I hope you are correct.  I have not seen any other mention of canceling Beetlejuice either, which is why I was very surprised to see it mentioned.  It would be in keeping with their unfortunate "shift in direction" though.  I have seen other posts lately about Donna Summer being canceled on the Prima so I think that is factual.

3 hours ago, UKstages said:

people start rumors

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one. Cast changes also provoke immediate fearmongering when the departing cast announces they are leaving.