Private transfer and tour company in Lisbon

We are going to be in Lisbon for a couple of days prior to our cruise. We are looking for both a company for transfers and private tours, looking for any and all recommendations.

I know this wouldn't be for everyone, but on my last Lisbon stop I used "Bike My Side", motorcycles with side cars, great and informative drivers, and the ability to get onto side streets and in alleyways no car could fit through! So much fun.

1 minute ago, bellaone said:

I know this wouldn't be for everyone, but on my last Lisbon stop I used "Bike My Side", motorcycles with side cars, great and informative drivers, and the ability to get onto side streets and in alleyways no car could fit through! So much fun.

Thank you for your reply, not sure if our friends would like this but will definitely check them out!

We are using toptour Portugal. I think I found them on TripAdvisor. They so far have been very responsive. Have not used them yet though. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I just booked a tour with toursbylocals.com  Haven't completed the tour so I cant say for sure how it will be but so far I am impressed with our guide's communication and quick response.   I especially love that it is customizable. 

Leaving out of Lisbon at the end of November for a transatlantic, looking for hotel idea’s.

We are coming in a few days before.

Thanks for your help