Allure Main Dining Room with Group

Hello everyone,

Will be on an Allure 4-night cruise shortly with a decent sized group, 8 cabins (27 people). We were hoping to have one dinner all together in the main dining room.  Has anyone had any luck talking to the head waiter once they board and arranging something like this? We all have any-time dining and the reservations left are very limited.  

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, tapacuk said:

Has anyone had any luck talking to the head waiter once they board and arranging something like this?

That “together” dinner would be spread out over at least three tables or more. You can ask the host to seat you in the same general area. 

I have very bad luck both b2b legs on allure. I specifically asked not to be seated with a large family, and the head waiter lied and said dont worry, we got you. Next week better table. That was the week I was 11th at a ten top, the other 10 were same family. They  ever got around to fixing it. I think both head waiters should be fired on allure from what I saw they are liars. 

Oasis our group cruise last mid march our TA had set up a group travelling together to eat near each other... something happened. The guy from that group complained loudly most of the week.

Royal used to take care ro put people kinda similar at tables, now they dont care. Its pot luck.

• Like 1