NCL Prima have Chefs Table?

We've had Chefs Table on Princess a couple of times now. Thoroughly enjoy it. We're on Prima Jan '25. Is there a Chefs Table, or equivilant, offered on the Prima?

Thank you in advance for the responses.

the indulge food hall on the prima barely has enough tables, let alone chef's tables.

however, you can sit at the counter of many of the action stations and watch the food being prepared, but that's probably not what you had in mind.

also on the prima, hasuki is a japanese grill featuring table-side preparation.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, UKstages said:

the indulge food hall on the prima barely has enough tables, let alone chef's tables.

however, you can sit at the counter of many of the action stations and watch the food being prepared, but that's probably not what you had in mind.

also on the prima, hasuki is a japanese grill featuring table-side preparation.

That is not what "Chef's Table" means on cruise ships. What you are referring to is more of a "Kitchen Table" where guests can be seated in or near the action of the kitchen.

Typically, a "Chef's Table" is a small, intimate dinner for about 8-16 guests with a fixed menu of specialty items that are not available anywhere else on the ship. These dinners often come with wine pairings and the chef will usually come out and introduce each dish and the thoughts behind it. The diners do not get to see the preparation of these items, though. A Chef's Table event, if offered, may only be available once or twice during a cruise; hence, it feels very exclusive.

NCL used to offer a Chef's table, but I believe it was discontinued sometime around 2014. We went on the Epic in 2013 and it was fantastic! In fact, we still keep in contact with a couple that we met and dined with that night. Somewhere, I even have a copy of the menu that was autographed by the chef. Bummed that it is not longer offered.

6 minutes ago, Pitzel said:

That is not what "Chef's Table" means on cruise ships.

my goodness, that's not what "chef's table" means anywhere, which is why i said specifically "that's probably not what you had in mind."

then i proceeded to explain two intimate food related experiences that might be of interest in the absence of a chef's table.

my goodness.

you don't even realize that i'm agreeing with you.

kindly read my response to your comment again.

you said that's not what the chef's table means on cruise ships 

i said that's not what the chef's table means anywhere.

honestly, i'm done. that's it. that's all i got.

What is the meaning of chef's table?

A chef's table is a private dining experience that allows club chefs to showoff their culinary skills to members in a more intimate environment. 

Hash browns anyone?