Ordering medallion on App

mknopick

Whenever I try to order my medallion for an Alaska cruise in July, it says "Can't load content". I've completed all the rest of the items on the checklist.

What am I missng?

27 minutes ago, mknopick said:

Whenever I try to order my medallion for an Alaska cruise in July, it says "Can't load content". I've completed all the rest of the items on the checklist.

What am I missng?

A viable website that works! 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, mknopick said:

What am I missng?

Are you trying the website or the app? Do you have either of the packages (ie Plus or premier?). Maybe that has something to do with it.

9 hours ago, mknopick said:

What am I missng?

I had the same problem when I tried to order our medallions on the app on my phone. We were able to order them with no problem using the "web version" of the app that is in cruise personalizer on the Princess website. I have attached a screen shot that shows how to get to the "web version" in cruise personalizer if you want to give it a try. I hope this helps!

webversion.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 7:08 PM, jean-lynd said:

I had the same problem when I tried to order our medallions on the app on my phone. We were able to order them with no problem using the "web version" of the app that is in cruise personalizer on the Princess website. I have attached a screen shot that shows how to get to the "web version" in cruise personalizer if you want to give it a try. I hope this helps!

webversion.jpg

I also had issues and was able to use thie link provided above! Thank you to all who post these helpful comments!

20 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The "web version" is one of the best kept secrets around!!

Truth!!! I wish I had a dollar for every time I have posted about it! I could take another cruise! LOL