​ LIVE! * Harmony OTS * April 7 - 14, 2024 * ATS-2 🤩 ​

28 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

Can I just say, on this stressful Thursday at work, these posts have given me a happy escape, thank you for sharing 🤩

Did Kipton Grand Roatan have a day-pass or was access only through the tour company? Looks like an incredible day!

We did not have a day pass. We just went there for lunch and drinks. 

27 minutes ago, GetToLivin said:

Can I just say, on this stressful Thursday at work, these posts have given me a happy escape, thank you for sharing 🤩

Did Kipton Grand Roatan have a day-pass or was access only through the tour company? Looks like an incredible day!

I'm curious about this, too. We stayed on the island in February at a resort about a 15-minute walk up the beach, and we wanted to get a day pass at or near the Kimpton for one day so we could snorkel from the beach. I called the Kimpton to ask whether they sell day passes and was told that they don't, but that we were welcome to visit any of their restaurants or bars. We ended up hanging out at Bananarama for a few hours instead. There are a handful of resorts and beach clubs on that stretch of beach that sell day passes (or simply rent chairs and umbrellas).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry you missed the port! I am scheduled to get on Harmony on Sunday, did you happen to hear anything about the extent of the damage or how long it would be an issue. Just curious if I will be missing it as well!

Lunch in Chops. Well my SIL did that and DD and friend did Izumi. We met up after and had espresso martinis at Schooners. Oh, the waiter at Chops told me that glasses of wine are different from bottles EVEN though we may drink the same amount they can only sell us BTG. Weird corporate policy. He left the bottle of wine on the table and it may or may not have ended up in our room.😬😬🤷‍♀️

IMG_6302.thumb.jpeg.661f274d10a1a53ff5adf76511f4321e.jpeg

IMG_6301.thumb.jpeg.722c02dcf1b6826db3f0bd55fe03bddc.jpeg

IMG_6303.thumb.jpeg.5a6580504645cedeaad2b7f0f6ea015b.jpeg

IMG_6304.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BK79 said:

Sorry you missed the port! I am scheduled to get on Harmony on Sunday, did you happen to hear anything about the extent of the damage or how long it would be an issue. Just curious if I will be missing it as well!

They are hoping it is fixed by next week!

• Like 1

On 4/4/2024 at 12:45 PM, SarcasmSpasm said:

Hi!  We’re sailing sky on harmony on the 4/21 sailing. Excited to follow along. 

please let me know how the cabana is at chankanaab when you do your excursion. We have one booked there!

safe travels! ❤️

We love Mr. Sanchos!

On 4/10/2024 at 2:35 PM, LATTELOVE said:

Glad you got a refund.

I know what you mean, and not what you expected

eighter. 

I thought you looked good!  Great to try new looks when we retire-  You didn't look like a clown- especially if you were dressed for formal night.

• Like 1

Dinner was at Hibachi. Everything was really good! Wendy made sure the chef knew to get us out in time for the ice show which was spectacular as always!

IMG_6325.thumb.jpeg.15c7a051db4482a4f7587fadd5f71be3.jpeg

IMG_6326.thumb.jpeg.c252d3a53215a76d5a3311d648f60710.jpeg

IMG_6327.thumb.jpeg.50b4acddddbe86bff64890a854c38d8a.jpeg

IMG_6330.thumb.jpeg.ff36313b6dabdad198bb8fb1cdf4ccd6.jpeg

IMG_6331.thumb.jpeg.9711a1a43f7cf8cd6159617a1dba7187.jpeg

IMG_6328.jpeg

IMG_6334.jpeg

• Like 3

The owner of Cabana Beach greeted us, gave us the lay of the land, told us that the drinks here are stronger than those sold on the ship (true👍) and also mentioned that the winds are blowing in the opposite direction today causing the water to be too rough for snorkeling. I’m good with that.. The breeze is divine!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Now at Cabana Beach in cabana #7. So nice and peaceful.

IMG_6388.jpeg

It's interesting to see the stairs (and water) in different conditions. My sister and I were there last May, and all but the first couple of steps were underwater. On a positive note, they appear to have been cleaned! They were pretty slimy when we were there. Have fun! We really enjoyed both the adult beverages and our lunch.

image.thumb.jpeg.8ce1672a7f312ff875daf6e447894ef5.jpeg

• Like 2