Pricing For Medallion Net (Internet)

coo359a2

Looked back several days and couldn’t find mention of any changes for internet pricing. We are currently on the Ruby Princess with the Plus package. On our next segment we will not have a package so asked at the Internet Cafe what the internet charge for Elites would be.  I was told that for the next cruise the price was increasing to $30 per day ($15 if Elites). Has anyone else heard of any increase for internet pricing?  

7 minutes ago, coo359a2 said:

Looked back several days and couldn’t find mention of any changes for internet pricing. We are currently on the Ruby Princess with the Plus package. On our next segment we will not have a package so asked at the Internet Cafe what the internet charge for Elites would be.  I was told that for the next cruise the price was increasing to $30 per day ($15 if Elites). Has anyone else heard of any increase for internet pricing?  

It still says $24.99 a day on the website with elite 50% off.

When is the next segment?  

You can buy it on the App when the next segment starts.  

image.thumb.png.114bc4bd638ce836e451812b030fe3ba.png

8 minutes ago, flying boat said:

If you buy for the entire voyage it’s $24.99 (12.50  for elite) per day.  If your just buying one day at a time here and there it’s $30 (15.00 for elite).

Never have bought it for a day at a time so didn't know there were different prices. Don’t know why it wasn’t explained that way when I asked. Thanks