Sun dining questions: Horizons 7 wait times, sommeliers?

IUSteve

For those who have been on most recently, was there ever much of a wait for walk-up seating in Horizons Deck 7?  I gather that on Deck 7, you wouldn't necessarily get the same waiter every night, or do they try to arrange that even if you come at different times? 

Do the main dining rooms have sommeliers in addition to the waiters?

I'm trying to decide whether to raise my bid for a Reserve mini-suite on Sun Princess.  I'm specifically interested in the Reserve dining room.  At least one early report said the service was disappointing.  For those who have been on recently, how were the wait times for a table and the service overall?  Thanks!  

3 hours ago, IUSteve said:

I'm trying to decide whether to raise my bid for a Reserve mini-suite on Sun Princess.  I'm specifically interested in the Reserve dining room.  At least one early report said the service was disappointing.  For those who have been on recently, how were the wait times for a table and the service overall?  Thanks!  

Pretty much everything on Sun appears to have been disappointing at the beginning.   Cannot remember where I saw it but service seems to have improved and wait times to dine are much shorter. 

We were on a test cruise for the new dining system.   Was chaos on day 1.  Very good by the 3rd day.

Sommeliers are very few and far between. Prepare to wait!!!!!!

Dining wait times have ebbed and flowed. 
It's  such a rush to get in and get seated if you don't already have your assigned table. The hall gets crowded and people are shoulder to shoulder. Then when you get in...the piano playing is so frenetic. It was seriously hard to enjoy any meal there.