Summer '25 Schedule Changes

peder

Anyone have a summary of the schedule changes for Summer '25? I thought someone here had mentioned the Divina will be changing? And folks this week received notice that their Seascape Apr-Aug '25 sailings have been canceled. Will the Seascape be heading to Europe for a stint? Or maybe the Canadian Maritimes?

2 hours ago, peder said:

I thought someone here had mentioned the Divina will be changing?

Our Divina transatlantic from Genoa to Miami in November 2024 has been cancelled. We're on Divina now and the crew -- and even management -- in YC did not yet know. They did say that a drydock was planned in Malta for Divina after the crossing, so they were not overly concerned.

The email we received also mentions that Divina's return to Europe in April 2025 is cancelled too. No reason was mentioned for either cancellation.

Yeah, I don't think it's anything concerning, just somewhat surprising and might mean some interesting and new itineraries for some ships.

Posted (edited)

Based on this reddit thread: 

It looks like the 3-day/4-day Magnifica itineraries will be swapped with the Seascape, hence why all the Seascape bookings were canceled. So the Seascape stays in Miami, doing short Ocean Cay + Bahamas + Key West cruises.

Given that the Magnifica ends its World Cruise in Marseilles, I'd assume they'll keep the Magnifica in the Western Med for Summer '25.

Edited by peder