Already Booked/Cruise Planner/My Celebrity Cruise pre-cruise

Tiggipaws

Good morning

I booked a cruise a couple of days ago which is in 2026 with a TA in the UK. I cannot find on the website or the app, Already Booked/Cruise Planner/My Celebrity Cruise pre-cruise or my account. Is this because the sailing is nearly two years off?

Thank you

19 minutes ago, Tiggipaws said:

Good morning

I booked a cruise a couple of days ago which is in 2026 with a TA in the UK. I cannot find on the website or the app, Already Booked/Cruise Planner/My Celebrity Cruise pre-cruise or my account. Is this because the sailing is nearly two years off?

Thank you

Did you try adding the booking number to either website or app?

Hi

When I log into the website at the top right I have two options;

Manage Trip

• check in
  • Dining
  • Drinks Package
  • Flights
  • Manage Reservation. Shows reservation number and then room, guests, dining etc

Under my name

• Check in
  • Manage Reservation Shows reservation number and then room, guests, dining etc
  • Documents
  • Plan my Cruise Gives me drinks, excursion etc

Regards

49 minutes ago, Tiggipaws said:

Hi

When I log into the website at the top right I have two options;

Manage Trip

• check in
  • Dining
  • Drinks Package
  • Flights
  • Manage Reservation. Shows reservation number and then room, guests, dining etc

Under my name

• Check in
  • Manage Reservation Shows reservation number and then room, guests, dining etc
  • Documents
  • Plan my Cruise Gives me drinks, excursion etc

Regards

When you click on “manage reservation’ it should bring you to a page that shows your upcoming reservation(s). If not scroll down and there will be a section “don’t see your cruise”. Click on that and you should be able to add it manually. 

I may have misunderstood. Is it your reservation you aren’t seeing or the cruise itself? Because it sounds like “under your name” you are seeing it. If it’s the cruise itself it may be a celebrity glitch. 

16 hours ago, cbfb said:

I may have misunderstood. Is it your reservation you aren’t seeing or the cruise itself? Because it sounds like “under your name” you are seeing it. If it’s the cruise itself it may be a celebrity glitch. 

Hi

I was trying to find out if my packages were showing on the website/app and when I could reserve a table for the Celebrity Select Dining and I have read that the info could be found in Already Booked/Cruise Planner/My Celebrity Cruise pre-cruise or my account. I am probably to early as the cruise isn't until January 2026

Regards

23 minutes ago, Tiggipaws said:

Hi

I was trying to find out if my packages were showing on the website/app and when I could reserve a table for the Celebrity Select Dining and I have read that the info could be found in Already Booked/Cruise Planner/My Celebrity Cruise pre-cruise or my account. I am probably to early as the cruise isn't until January 2026

Regards

Yes you are too early to book dining for a 2026 cruise. When dining is available you can book it in the Cruise Planner. 

4 minutes ago, cbfb said:

Yes you are too early to book dining for a 2026 cruise. When dining is available you can book it in the Cruise Planner. 

Thank you for the replies.  I thought it might be to early