Online Check-In Questions

Hello,

I am a first-time Celebrity cruiser and our online check-in is coming up in May. Last year, when I cruised Royal, I was able to log in at midnight for the day our check-in became active, grab a time, and then come back later to fill in the rest.  As I recall, this feature was only available in the app.  If I logged in on my computer, I had to complete everything.  Is the same thing true for Celebrity?   Also, in the event I do need to complete everything, what documents do I need? I just recall that I needed passport number, general info, and emergency contact. Taking a picture was optional.  Am I missing anything?

Thanks.

The app check in works as you describe it on Royal.  You can select an arrival time and complete the rest later.  Checkin normally opens 45 days out at midnight at the port of departure.

6 hours ago, MarieF4861 said:

Hello,

I am a first-time Celebrity cruiser and our online check-in is coming up in May. Last year, when I cruised Royal, I was able to log in at midnight for the day our check-in became active, grab a time, and then come back later to fill in the rest.  As I recall, this feature was only available in the app.  If I logged in on my computer, I had to complete everything.  Is the same thing true for Celebrity?   Also, in the event I do need to complete everything, what documents do I need? I just recall that I needed passport number, general info, and emergency contact. Taking a picture was optional.  Am I missing anything?

Thanks.

I check in using my computer.  All information did not need to be completed in order to receive a boarding time.  

If I recall, you will need personal information, emergency contact, passport information, and credit card number.