Regal C402 mini suite have any issues due to fire door or "white space"?

texswamper

I tried to seek out reviews that mentioned this cabin being on the fire break door or having the small "white space" across the hall but couldn't really find anything other than there is no balcony connection to open w/the cabin next door if that's something you are looking for.  Has anyone stayed in that cabin or on the deck above or below that could tell me their experience with pros or cons?  This would be for a 21 nt Transatlantic cruise, so longer than just a quick 7 night cruise.  Thanks in advance for any insight!

So, my experience with having a cabin by the fire door on any cruise ship has been that there is a little threshold at the bottom of the doorway that causes the room service carts and the housekeeping carts to rattle every time they roll over it. That noise of rattling dishes and whatnots can be disturbing if you are a light sleeper.

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

So, my experience with having a cabin by the fire door on any cruise ship has been that there is a little threshold at the bottom of the doorway that causes the room service carts and the housekeeping carts to rattle every time they roll over it. That noise of rattling dishes and whatnots can be disturbing if you are a light sleeper.

We are definitely light sleepers although we are also early risers. Thank you for your experience. We have never been the cabin right on the door. I think I’ll see if there is another near that location.