Tour that doesn't require at least 6 people to book at one time?

I am looking for a tour that will include stops such as Drake's Seat, mountaintop, skyline, magen's bay, fort christian. I'm seeing several of these tours, but they all require you to book 4-6 people at a time. There are only 2 of us. We don't care for there to be others in the tours, although we prefer the smaller size tours. I'm just having trouble finding one that will allow me to book only 2 tickets. I've looked at Viator and Tripadvisor with no luck so far. I will continue searching, but has anyone had any success with a tour with a small group size that hit all the big spots on St. Thomas? We also don't arrive in port until 9 am and I'm seeing most of these tours start right at 9, another problem I'm running into. Thanks in advance for help!

You might check to see if there is a roll call for your cruise and maybe meet some people there that would like to do a tour as well and then work out the money with 4 - 6 of them. 

Thanks again MS411 !!!

I see that that link is for Paradise Taxi and Tours.

They will take one small party.. with minimum pricing, like for up to 5 people.

It seems that a 3 hour tour/driver is $350.00.

They have different options, including the tour ends at Magen's Bay, and then you taxi back to the  Port when you are ready.

The tour business on St Thomas changed after the storms. Taxis used to park on Main Street and recruit guests for their tours. Now taxis can't park on Main Street so they mostly load up guests at the docks or offer private group tours or offer their tours through sites like Viator. I think it's harder for visitors to get taxis and tours now.