2026 Schedule from Boston?

How far in advance does NCL post their schedule for cruises departing from Boston? I'm an adult learner and it looks like I'll finally be graduating from relatively well know university that's approximately an hour away from Boston in May 2026. My wife and I are planning to take cruise right before or right after the graduation ceremony and I'm anxious to get planning. 

We're planning on inviting family members to cruise/celebrate with us and I'd like to give them lots of time to prepare. My parents are very experienced cruisers having completed more than forty sailings on a multitude of brands, while my in-laws have only sailed once. The rest of the people we'll be inviting will fall somewhere in between. 

Having looked at the 2024 and 2025 schedule, I think NCL will be the only brand sailing from Boston in May. HAL and Celebrity also sail from Boston but not in late April or early May. I think most of my family would prefer sailing to Canada but I think Bermuda will be more likely based on past/current schedules. I'm hoping NCL, and any other brands, will post more of their 2026 schedule soon.

And for some visual flare, here's a couple shots from our stop in Boston last fall while sailing on the MSC Meraviglia.

393431279_10104215975997607_342471544172479061_n.jpg

393409643_10104215975967667_7394315580794764342_n.jpg

393641212_10104215975937727_5663333218954542597_n.jpg

393658256_10104215976022557_3219333653063817525_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, optimusprime82 said:

How far in advance does NCL post their schedule for cruises departing from Boston? I'm an adult learner and it looks like I'll finally be graduating from relatively well know university that's approximately an hour away from Boston in May 2026. My wife and I are planning to take cruise right before or right after the graduation ceremony and I'm anxious to get planning. 

We're planning on inviting family members to cruise/celebrate with us and I'd like to give them lots of time to prepare. My parents are very experienced cruisers having completed more than forty sailings on a multitude of brands, while my in-laws have only sailed once. The rest of the people we'll be inviting will fall somewhere in between. 

Having looked at the 2024 and 2025 schedule, I think NCL will be the only brand sailing from Boston in May. HAL and Celebrity also sail from Boston but not in late April or early May. I think most of my family would prefer sailing to Canada but I think Bermuda will be more likely based on past/current schedules. I'm hoping NCL, and any other brands, will post more of their 2026 schedule soon.

And for some visual flare, here's a couple shots from our stop in Boston last fall while sailing on the MSC Meraviglia.

A Jewel class ship has been sailing from Boston to Bermuda for years. The Canada cruises probably won't happen until September 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Princess cruises to Canada from Boston too. Their schedule is limited compared to NCL and is a usually 1-3 sailings a month from June - October. They are just posting 2025 now and nothing yet for 2026. 

Edited by slidemaster5
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2024 at 8:04 PM, 1025cruise said:

I would guess it will be a ship doing a Friday - Friday Bermuda run.

That's what I think they're doing this year and definitely what they're doing in 2025. I'm hoping NCL keeps that plan for 2026. A Fri-Fri itinerary would be perfect for my plan since my school does their graduation ceremonies on Saturday and Sunday. I figure we fly into Boston on Tuesday or Wednesday, enjoy the city, depart for Bermuda, return to Boston, drive to the school the following Friday or Saturday for the ceremony, then fly home.

On 4/30/2024 at 8:34 PM, Laszlo said:

A Jewel class ship has been sailing from Boston to Bermuda for years. The Canada cruises probably won't happen until September 

It looks like HAL does some summer Canadian sailings but not NCL.

On 4/30/2024 at 10:00 PM, Hot Stop said:

HAL is doing Boston to Canada cruises this May and June. Doesn’t look like they’ve posted 2025 or 2026 cruises yet. 

I'm keeping an eye of them too. I'd like to try HAL, just haven't had the opportunity. We're Carnival stock owners so it would be nice to use the stock benefit.

20 hours ago, slidemaster5 said:

Princess cruises to Canada from Boston too. Their schedule is limited compared to NCL and is a usually 1-3 sailings a month from June - October. They are just posting 2025 now and nothing yet for 2026. 

I'll keep an eye on Princess, thanks. I hadn't noticed them sailing from Boston but since I have specific dates in mind that might have impacted their visibility in my search results.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

NCL has been doing the Friday-Friday Bermuda run from Boston for many years. I don't see that changing.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that 2026 will continue that trend!