Transfer from Southhampton to LHR

I am interested in doing the Princess transfer from Southhampton to LHR that has a stop at Windsor. It states that you can do this transfer if you have a 5pm or later flight. My flight departs at 4:50PM. I believe the arrival to LHR is around 1:45PM. Would that give me enough time for check in or should I not chance it? Otherwise, I wil be sitting in the airport all day. TIA

Are you independently flying or have you booked with EZ Air?

Do you have a back up plan if you are delayed in any way (traffic, accident, other)?

It seems unlikely that the ten minutes would make a difference in your ability to make your flight.  I was able to book it without having entered any flight information, hopefully that won’t cause problems later. I just figured that if i wasn’t using Princess Air, flight time wouldn’t matter to them.

The wording in the tour description is a little funny, though, I’m not sure what they’re trying to say.

Passengers with Princess Air should book a customized air flight ticket to be sure they can participate on a tour the day of disembarkation. Passengers without a customized air flight may not be booked on a flight which will permit them to participate on a tour on the day of disembarkation.