Wonderland now has a surcharge with the UDP?

30 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Our opinion is that THEY should have paid US to eat that mess. I know that others seem to enjoy Wonderland, but we went away disgusted at what we'd paid for what we considered a horrible meal (if you could even call it a meal). The funny thing is, we're usually very adventurous when it comes to food but, with the exception of that marvelous chocolate globe dessert, we thoroughly regretted not being in one of the other restaurants enjoying a delicious meal. To each his own though... 

couldn’t agree more

25 minutes ago, Vagabond Knight said:

Our opinion is that THEY should have paid US to eat that mess. I know that others seem to enjoy Wonderland, but we went away disgusted at what we'd paid for what we considered a horrible meal (if you could even call it a meal). The funny thing is, we're usually very adventurous when it comes to food but, with the exception of that marvelous chocolate globe dessert, we thoroughly regretted not being in one of the other restaurants enjoying a delicious meal. To each his own though... 

And I had a horrible meal at chops. Truffle fries no seasoning, steak was red, undercooked and I didnt have time to wait to recook. Luckily was  bogo but I ad it have NOT been back. This isnt gourmet food. Hit or miss on any particular meal. I'd say it's about luck.rather than wonderland being bad. Used to have arugula for salads, now I havent seen it except on carnival used to do honeydew but now only saw it on my carnival cruise. But at least I can find bread and salad to make a meal. Italian night nothing I will eat. Except the bread and salad..sometimes you just gotta do what you can. Not every meal is up to par. But I didnt have to cut up veggies or wash dishes.