Poor quality food

9 minutes ago, sfpd3000 said:

Old app used to post the dinner menu for the ENTIRE cruise so it made it easier to plan for specialty dining reservations.  This new app only posts the menu for that particular day.  We had to ask the dining room manager for the week's menu.  It was printed on a piece of paper in a tiny font size that you needed a magnifying glass to read.

Again with the menus being available in the morning on the app and TV we never have had an issue with getting into Crown Grille or Sabatini’s that evening between 7:30 and 8:00

• Like 1

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Again with the menus being available in the morning on the app and TV we never have had an issue with getting into Crown Grille or Sabatini’s that evening between 7:30 and 8:00

others may have a larger group (there are 5 of us) and an earlier time preference...

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

others may have a larger group (there are 5 of us) and an earlier time preference...

The early dining times have never been a problem for reservations. 

1 hour ago, 555 said:

The early dining times have never been a problem for reservations. 

well, I dunno, I am trying to make reservations, but both Catch and Crown Grill are sold out on most days, and only Sabatini is available.

25 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

well, I dunno, I am trying to make reservations, but both Catch and Crown Grill are sold out on most days, and only Sabatini is available.

Noy all tables are booked pre cruise. I have eaten at the Crown Grille on every cruise I have taken in the last 5-10 years and never pre booked

• Like 2