Is thermal suites pass worth it on The Splendor?

I know different ships have different things that the thermal suites covers--as in they cover more than just the thermal suites but also sometimes a hydrotherapy pool, etc.  The pass is $209 AUD which is about $140 USD for 15 days. That seems pretty affordable to me.  However, I am not sure exactly what the pass covers on the Splendor. Anyone know? Can anyone help me out on this?

We always thought that the Splendor's Thermal Suite was the best amongst the ones that had the Thallasotherapy Pool. 😎

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

I know different ships have different things that the thermal suites covers--as in they cover more than just the thermal suites but also sometimes a hydrotherapy pool, etc.  The pass is $209 AUD which is about $140 USD for 15 days. That seems pretty affordable to me.  However, I am not sure exactly what the pass covers on the Splendor. Anyone know? Can anyone help me out on this?

It's the best spa out there. Big Thalo pool. Heated loungers, relaxation room, and all the thermal suites. If that ship comes back to the US, I'd book it just for the spa.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the responses!  I booked it.  We have quite a few sea days so I will get to enjoy. 

• Like 1