Celebrity Cruises APP - connecting reservations

Posted (edited)

We're going to Alaska on the EDGE on June 28. We have two rooms/two reservation numbers for our family. I have the app on my phone and was hoping to be able to check us all in on my app/phone at the same time. Problem is - only one of our reservation shows up on my app. But when I log in on the laptop, both reservations are showing. In the app I was able to make dining reservations and excursion reservations for all four of us, but when it shows our booking number and stateroom, it's only one of the two. Celebrity customer service said everything shows up fine in the system and for me to delete/reload the app on my phone. Did all that, still only shows the one stateroom. Was hoping someone here might have a quick solution before I call their IT dept. The reservations are both linked to just my email address. 

Edited by katie8203
forgot part

My experience is you have to either connect the reservations using the Website if you control the reservation or call you agent and have them join the reservations.   After joined your reservations you should be able to access both from your primary reservation.

I was able to do this with friends from Australia.     I even checked in for them with check in opened so we all had the same checkIn time

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

My experience is you have to either connect the reservations using the Website if you control the reservation or call you agent and have them join the reservations.   After joined your reservations you should be able to access both from your primary reservation.

I was able to do this with friends from Australia.     I even checked in for them with check in opened so we all had the same checkIn time

Yeah I finally figured out how to get into the “my trips” portion to access our other reservation. I’m not sure why our travel agent has two separate reservation numbers for our two connecting rooms but i have to toggle between them on the app, both staterooms won’t show up at the same time.