Summit Southern Carib. Leaving out of San Juan

We booked Summit out of puerto rico in November and wanted to find out if anyone knows what cruise port it goes out of? Is it the same port in old san juan that we always dock at when san juan is a stop on a eastern itinerary?  By the Fort? 

The reason i ask is because we cruised out of San Juan years ago and i could swear that we boarded at a different port that wasnt Old San Juan.  I could be very wrong about that given it was probably 20ish years ago...

Just want to make sure we book a hotel somewhat close to the port.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, 20165 said:

We booked Summit out of puerto rico in November and wanted to find out if anyone knows what cruise port it goes out of? Thanks

You will depart from the Pan American Pier.  It is across the water from Old San Juan.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Texed said:

You will depart from the Pan American Pier.  It is across the water from Old San Juan.

Ah, thats it. Thanks for jogging my memory. I knew it was different than old san Juan.  

Thank You.

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

You have all the correct information but I will just add that you would dock in Old San Juan if your itinerary had a port of call in San Juan.

Yep, thats actually what got this conversation started with my wife and I.  We were on a princess cruise last month and san juan was one of the stops. We knew we were contemplating the summit cruise, but i didnt think this is where would board.  Looks like i was right and won the bet...

thx